Features of our Times Square Hotel
Ideally located in the heart of the Times Square and Broadway Theatre districts, the new InterContinental New York Times Square sets the tone for a quiet haven of calm amidst the hustle of Manhattan.
Rising 36 stories and with spectacular views of Times Square, Central Park and more, this New York hotel features luxury New York accommodations central to theatre, shopping, dining and nightlife.
Designed by Jeffrey Beers International, a world-renowned design team with a global portfolio of award-winning projects, the InterContinental New York Times Square hotel combines classic New York Art Deco heritage with contemporary and natural inspiration.
Featuring a Brasserie inspired restaurant by famed chef Todd English, street-level retail, and topped with a six-story sculptural glass hotel tower, this New York City hotel is the first luxury hotel built in the Times Square neighborhood.
InterContinental New York Times Square Hotel features:
- 607 Guestrooms over 36 floors including 29 Suites
- Guestrooms 50% King & 50% Double Bedded
- Bi-level Presidential Suite located on 36th Floor
- 3 Manhattan Suites, & 22 Panoramic Avenue Suites
- LEED certified
- Excellent midtown location close to Times Square, Broadway Theatre district, Restaurant Row as well as leading Fortune 500 Companies
- 11 Meeting Rooms totaling 10,000 square feet
- Wired and wireless Internet connections in all guestrooms & public area space
- 24-hour Fitness Center featuring state-of-the-art cardio equipment
- 24-hour Business Center with individual workstations on the meeting room level
- Concierge Lounge located on the lobby level
- Theatre Ticket Desk
- Todd English Restaurant and Lobby Lounge dining options
- Retail shopping
- Adjacent handicapped accessible subway station entrance
- Non-smoking environment